Welcome to Tanzania !
- TANAPA chats with stakeholders on conservation issues
- Chinese Conglomerate to invest in Serengeti Park
- Maonyesho ya utalii ya cotmm 2013 yamalizika rasmi Beijing China
- CCTV live coverage on wildebeest migration captures the attention of Chinese
- Tanzania encourages Chinese to invest in tourism sector
- China yahimizwa kuwekeza sekta ya Utalii nchini
- Tanzania at the Tourism Trade Show in Moscow
- Public notice: Relocation of Tourism, Marketing and Planning offices TANAPA Head Offices and Use of Online Booking systems
- Serengeti and Kilimanjaro National Parks win Natural Wonders Awards 2012
Tour Operators: GET ACCESS TO THE ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM
All tour operators are required to fill in this form and return to us through firstname.lastname@example.org to allow us create login ID and password which will require reset in the next login for online campsite and chimps booking systems. These two systems will be available for use effective from 01st May 2013.
New PARK FEES FOR 2013-2015
More than game viewing
The fifteen parks managed by Tanzania National Parks offer a lot more than game
drives to view the spectacular wildlife !
Bird Watching, Boat Trips, Canoeing Safaris, Chimpanzee Tracking, Fishing, Hiking, Hot Air Ballooning, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Swimming, Snorkelling and Walking Safaris are among just some of the activities available to visitors.
THE GREAT MIGRATION
The Serengeti is famed for its annual
migration when more than 1,500,000 wildebeest follow some 200,000 zebra in a
2,000 km round pilgrimage in search of fresh grazing and water. It is "The
greatest wildlife show on earth" !
Find out more
None at the moment
TOUR OPERATORS LIST